Why Become Part of The Tezlom Franchise Network?
Over the last 13 years Tezlom have grown to be a national franchise network throughout the UK. We have multiple territories available and will be looking to make the move internationally within the next 18 months.
You will be part of a reputable and trusted brand name and will be introduced to some of the UK’s most leading healthcare providers - so you will be sure to get off to a great start.
In addition to gaining a very profitable and rewarding business you will also be joining what is proving to be one of the fastest growing Healthcare Franchise networks in the UK. With this being said, as part of the franchise package you will get:
- A comprehensive on boarding and starting process to enable you to meet all legislation for being a business owner and employer.
- 24-hour access to the Tezlom Learning Management System, which is home to all policies and procedures, serves standardised materials to all franchisees and their employees, allows you to ensure you’re following correct protocol and enable training and development throughout your business, replicate the same values and requirements as the franchisor of which all is in line with current legislation and the REC (recruitment employment confederation) this is exclusive to Tezlom staff members and covers all intricate aspects of how-to operation the business model.
- A live database with a significant number of existing CQC registered clients within the designated territory.
- An introduction to National Framework Agreements already in place, this gives you a preferred supplier status to some national clients.
- Web and social media pages with regular content posted by our dedicated marketing team, as well as email addresses and SEO.
- State of the art integrated CRM system which manages all agency workers and their compliance, clients/leads, shift bookings and payroll.
- A number of national premium job board credits, giving you the most exposure to your job adverts lasting you around 6-8 months with then continuous savings on additional credits.
- Start-up marketing bundle i.e. branded bags, pens, mugs, business cards etc lasting you around 6-8 months.
- Vinyl decoration for your office in line with the Tezlom brand.
- Social media and marketing campaign ran before you’re operating with clients.
- A bundle of training credits and uniforms for your agency workers.
- 10 weeks of physical and virtual training by 6 dedicated and experienced department managers.
- An introduction to a preferred factoring company, with discounted charges for being in the Tezlom franchise group.
It doesn’t stop there, when you are ready go live with your franchise, you will be invited to our head office for 3 days of face-to-face training to cover everything from compliance, systems, recruitment process, payroll and business development. This will be delivered by our own dedicated and experienced team members to make sure you receive all the tools and training required to successfully run your business.
After your initial 3-day training course, you will then get stuck straight into the next 10-week hands on training that will be a mixture of our department managers coming to your office for further face to face training and some virtual stuff too.
The support will continue throughout your franchise agreement with us, with fortnightly franchise network meetings, plenty of development days and training sessions both virtually and in person. You will have exclusive access to our very own Tezlom Academy, a 24-hour learning management system.
We’re not just about the work, though. We have a ‘My mental health and wellbeing’ section in our Learning Management System, that can help with the learning curves of launching a new business. Everything from physical and emotional support, yoga, breath work and cold-water therapy sessions. If you are not running on a full tank, neither will your franchise.
REC (Recruitment Employment Confederation) accredited
We are REC (Recruitment Employment Confederation) accredited with an amazing reputation in the care industry, resulting in an exceptional preferred supplier status. Tezlom have supplied to some of the biggest care providers in the UK for the last 13 years including some NHS services.
We work to the highest compliance standards and take pride in achieving exceptional results in our all of our external client audits, including our most recent 100% Platinum PASS with HealthTrust TWS Nursing Framework audit and a 100% PASS with The Reed Assured Supplier Audit April 2021. This gives our franchisees the reassurance that Tezlom truly value the market we operate in, supplying only the best to healthcare providers
‘Finding Places for People That Care’
Tezlom’s ethos is that we ‘Find Places for People That Care’, therefor we are renowned for ensuring all staff supplied to healthcare providers are DBS checked to the highest standards. We conduct face to face interviews, so we know exactly who represents the brand, that their documentation is physically checked, and all staff are experienced with up-to-date industry training – we replicate this across the franchise network and ensure all franchisees and their office staff follow the same guidelines and morals.